Classes are booked and paid for via reservie.net with payments taken by Stripe.
24 hours notice is required to cancel a class. This can be done via your reservie account or by contacting Lin- firstname.lastname@example.org or via facebook messenger on Lin Leong Neuro Physio & Yoga.
If 24 hours notice is not given then the full payment for the class will be taken. Semi-private group block bookings; you are able to swap one date of your booking for an alternative date (space allowing). Please get in touch if you need to do this.
In some unseen circumstances Lin may need to cancel a class with no notice. In the event of this happening you will be given the option to transfer your class to another date, to receive a refund or to receive the credit back on to your class pass.
Class passes have a set expiry date from the date of purchase. You will need to use your credits by this date. In the event that classes are cancelled due to the teacher’s holiday or otherwise, the expiry date will be amended appropriately.
Health and suitability for activity
By booking and attending class you agree:
- That you are participating voluntarily in the class with Lin Leong. You agree that you are in suitable physically health and that you have no medical condition that would prevent your full participation.
- You agree that you will alert the teacher prior to class of any injury, health condition or restrictions which are relevant to the class.
- You agree to complete a health form which is sent with the booking email confirmation. You can also request a paper copy from Lin Leong.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating in the class.
- You understand that you may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct your body posture during class by the teacher. You will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if you do not want to receive any adjustment.
Please refer and read Lin Leong’s privacy notice for further detail http://www.linleong.co.uk/privacy-notice/
Your data is collected on booking a class and may be used to; contact you with information about the class booking and with class information which may be of interest to you. Your data is not shared with any third party.
Change of policy
Terms and conditions may change without notice and so please check back to read this page regularly.