CPD COURSE- Introduction to Yoga for Neuro Physiotherapists.
Therapists, come and join us to find out why Yoga works so well in Neuro rehab and how your patients/clients can benefit. Integrating Yoga with clinical therapies such as Physio & Occupational Therapy is a new and developing area. This one day course will give you an introduction to Yoga and how you can use it within your clinical practice.
Contact me for more information or see below for booking contact details.
Course dates and locations:
02/03/19. Sitting Fit Yoga Studio, BS41 9LR. Contact email@example.com to book. FULLY BOOKED
22/09/18. Princes Royal Hospital, Hayward’s Heath,RH16 4EX. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book. FULLY BOOKED
03/06/17. Hobbs Rehabilitation, Winchester SO21 1AR. Contact email@example.com to book. FULLY BOOKED.
An example of learning outcomes;
- To have an understanding of the core principles of Yoga and the benefits of including them in Neuro rehab.
- To gain the knowledge and skills to implement the use of Yoga principles into current clinical practice
- To have a repertoire of Yoga postures suitable for any patient and also for self practice. To include an understanding of the core elements of the posture and how to adapt the posture for different abilities.
- To develop knowledge and skills to analyse a yoga posture and make adaptations to ensure a safe and effective practice.
- To be introduced to yoga practices suitable to assist in fatigue, stress and pain management and general mental wellbeing.
- To understand the options for further study and personal development within the field of Yoga for Physiotherapists.