- Why you wish to use this service,
- Personal information such as name, address, date of birth, address.
- Medical information such as GP name/surgery, medical conditions and medical history.
- Information about your next of kin or important others (professional or personal).
- Assessment and treatment notes which may be kept on hard copy/computer or paper copy.
- Photographs and videos from assessments and treatment sessions as consented by you.
- Dependent on how you fund your sessions I may collect bank account details as provided by you.
Reasons why I collect and use your personal information;I rely on as the lawful basis on which I collect and use your personal data that the processing is necessary: in relation to a contract which the you have entered into; or because you have asked for something to be done so you can enter into a contract In relation to the processing of your medical and health information I also rely on the lawful basis that the processing is necessary for medical purposes, and is undertaken by a health professional or by someone who is subject to an equivalent duty of confidentiality. I rely on your consent to send out marketing information and newsletters and you can withdraw your consent at any time by letting us know as set out below. I use you personal information to;
- Provide you with safe and effective services.
- Contact you regarding your treatment or appointments.
- Obtain payment for my services.
- Send out newsletters and other marketing information.
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require me to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please;
- Email, call or write to me.
- Provide enough information to identify you e.g. your name, address and date of birth.
- Provide proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill).
- Inform me of the information to which your request relates.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from any email newsletter you can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email newsletter. It may take a few days for this to take place.
If you’d like to find out more or to discuss your needs please get in touch;
Phone 07841 763604